Pesto Chicken Asparagus and Tomato Pasta
Yum yum yum! This weeks meal prep tasted so delicious! It was also really easy to make, that’s my favorite part!
- Olive oil
- 2 cups asparagus
- 2/3 cup pesto
- 1/4 butter
- Penne pasta noodles
- 1lb. chicken breast
- 10oz cherry tomatoes
- In a pot, cook the pasta according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, slice the chicken into your preferred size. Put olive oil into medium sized pan and cook chicken.
- Slice tomatoes in half, and cut asparagus into thirds.
- After chicken and noodles are done, put olive oil, salt and butter in a large pan. Add asparagus and pesto on top. Put the noodles and chicken in and mix until everything is covered in the pesto sauce.
- Next, add the tomatoes and cook for 10-15 minutes.
Now you have a meal for 4 days! This is definitely a top favorite, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!