One Sheet Pan Roasted Lemon Garlic-Parmesan Chicken Tenders and Green Beans with Fresh Grape Tomatoes
One pan meals?! Heck. Yes. Don’t we all love having only one pan to clean? I know I do!
Let’s get into this meal…
I love meal prepping, it makes my life easier. Instead of cooking a meal each night for the next days lunch, you make it all at once and you’re set for the entire WEEK. I don’t know about you, but I love making life easier!
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless/skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 1 1/4-inch thick strips
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp slightly packed, finely grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp each dried oregano, thyme and crushed rosemary
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp lemon olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 lb fresh green beans, tops trimmed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced into halves
- 1 bag instant cold pasta salad (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a shallow dish whisk together bread crumbs, parmesan, basil, oregano, thyme, and rosemary and season with salt and pepper to tase. Add 4 tbsp lemon olive oil to a separate shallow dish and stir in garlic.
- One chicken at a time, dredge both sides in lemon olive oil then immediately transfer to bread crumb mixture and coat both sides of the baking sheet, while pressing to adhere.
- On opposite side of baking dish, toss green beans with 1 tbsp lemon olive oil. Spread green beans to edges of baking dish, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Roast in preheated oven 23-25 minutes, tossing green beans once halfway through cooking, until chicken is golden brown and green beans are crisp-tender. Add tomatoes to pan with 10 minutes left of cook time
- Boil pasta salad for 20 minutes while food is baking. Toss the packaged seasoning, and supplement with olive oil (lemon is preferred), sprinkle parmesan, crushed red pepper, italian seasoning and salt and pepper for taste. Serve COLD.